Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1 — Stop This Theme

Below, another gritty Lady in the Red Dress Winter Fiction cover. And with this group I think I'll stop this theme of New Yorker holiday covers that you've had to put up with for almost a month. I could go on for several more days with New Year covers, but really, I think we've had enough for now. That doesn't mean I won't return to my New Yorker stash every now and then, cuz there are bee-you-tiful covers throughout the year.

Anyway, once again, I'm wishing for a year we can all feel good about, but let's compare notes in 365.





2 comments:

joe ackerman said...

I've been holding off on commenting on these posts until you'd reached the end. there's only so many times I can say "wow" and "groovy" and "thanks." so, take it as red for the whole series: Wow. Groovy. Thanks.

Thomas, mate, you have a great 2011!

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Ah Joe. I knew you wuz out there oohin' and ahin'.

Man, I've appreciated your comradeship over the last year. I'm looking forward to anudder year of it!