Monday, November 19, 2012

Mandala of Goodness

I STILL don't have my big magic machine (they are replacing every gd part to give me a new machine in the old shell). I--I don't understand the 21st century way of doing business.

In the meantime, I have my LITTLE magic machine and I'm breaking out my personal photos so that I have SOMEthing of an image to share with you.

Like a mandala of goodness, this is a fruit pizza our daughter made before going to London to study. It tasted as wonderful as it looks, made of peaches and plums and kiwis and other fruits and cream cheese and pie crust and oh I miss our daughter.

And I miss my computer.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Thom,
I needed to read something sweet like this, and I don't mean the dessert, but the sweetness of your daughter making it and the sweetness of you missing her. Good luck with the computer- it makes no sense, why they don't just replace it. Take care...

Anita said...

ohh you must have a lovely daughter!!you bee blessed with her!!All my good thoughts to you!❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽.¸¸.•*`*❀✽.¸¸.•*`*

Sim said...

Beautiful mandala and thoughts...
Wishes for your magic machine! :)